Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Refunds and returns
*Please note our returns policy applies for online purchases only, please see in store for our in store returns policy
Here at Big party store we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order.
If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return your item within 14 working days* for a full refund or exchange.
Please note the following items CANNOT be returned for a refund unless faulty due to hygiene reasons: Wigs, tights, hosiery, underwear, bodystockings, jewellery, eyelashes, make-up, teeth, masks and contact lenses.
Some COSTUMES will contain the above as part of the package.
They typically come in sealed packages inside the costume. We ask that you try on your costume and decide if it’s appropriate before opening the sealed packages as we may not be able to issue a refund if opened.
Please read below for our returns process:
1) Contact our support team, by e-mail to request a returns number and instructions. Any products returned without authorisation will not be processed.
2) Any returned items must be sent back unused/unwashed and in their original packaging. Both the item and its packaging must be returned in the condition it was received otherwise we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
3) All items will be inspected on return. We will be unable to issue a refund if there is evidence of wear, stains or odours.
4) We do not manufacturer the products and therefore all packaging must be returned as it is received.
5) We regret that outbound postage costs are non-refundable.
6) The cost of returning the goods is at your expense. We cannot take responsibility for any goods until they are returned in our possesion. We suggest that you use a recorded delivery service that includes insurance for the value of the goods for your protection.
7) Please return the goods to the address given to you when receiving your returns number.
8) All returned goods received outside this returns policy will be defined as ‘in dispute’. We will not refund any ‘in dispute’ items. We are happy to return any ‘in dispute’ items to you at your own cost, otherwise we reserve the right to destroy them after 91 calendar days.
9) We cannot replace any items until the original has been received. If you require a replacement or alternative item we suggest you place a new order and return the original item at a later date.
10) We aim to process refunds within a week of receipt of goods, however due to busy periods this may take longer. All refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of goods.
*14 working days is defined as 14 working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after signature of receipt of goods